Two To Tango by Laura Carter


I don't go to a fitness center. This feeling overcoming me is that I will feel as though I have spent a year in one by the time I finish reading this book. Brook manages a fitness center. He is at the stage in life when he wants or thinks he should make major changes. For example, he is thinking of owning a fitness center. He has a lot on his mind.  His mind is on Alice.Alice is the mother of his daughter, Cady. Unfortunately, Alice's parents hate him.If he disappeared, they would not care. Laura Carter is writing like we have side seats in Brooks' mind. He is very open and willing to self analyze whatever is uppermost in his mind. if you are not in to fitness, use caution. Of course, it might lead you to a new life adventure. By the way,  chapters are named for the characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett