Fall 2018 Debut Fiction Sampler


We all need a sister like this one. What would you call this sister? A Murderer's Aide? Yes, that fits. The title is "My Sister,The Serial Killer."  Sight by Jessie GreenGrass A child is her desire, maybe. With the migraines, I, the reader,  am screaming not yet. Tomorrow? So soon? Dissected hands, X-rays are very interesting. I have never seen my hands without skin. Although, those have done an X-ray of my hand or hands. The lady has a different reaction. The Adults by Caroline Hulse How exciting going on a vacation with two couples. One is the exes and the other one are the newly formed couples. 

These are relationship oriented plots. Thankfully I had the chance to look at them before buying. I hope the authors are experiencing the good life and definitely, still writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett