The Cornish Diary by Eleanor Samuel


 It all starts with a book that falls out of a drawer. After this, and the descriptions of the land, I am lost. The story is about what? I feel the author's mind wandering. She is trying to find a good starting point. I am worried about her skills. Can she find a plot and complete it? Now, I am burdened. When do I let it all go? Have I given it my best shot? I am divided. 

The old chapel has me dazed. I wonder is it really haunted. There are so many questions. I decide it is not the plot. It is my impatience.  I want to know what Sean is really like. Thank Goodness, he is handsome. I want to know how the wind and seagulls will forecast the future of the house.  And Livia? I am so frightened for her. She is told what to do on the fly. So far, she is strong and smart. So far it is all about Trethallyan Edge. Livia knows how to play her hand. Although she was never really hired. How does that happen? Maybe we have all gotten lost in another place and time. Already, I am worried about Fin. He is another puzzle piece. Whoops, I have dropped another puzzle piece. These are Ryan and Claire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett