Serving Up Spite by Devon Delaney


 Some call it progress. Others call it a pain in the neck. Everything should remain the same way by appreciating the present and learning from the past in Augustin. I really liked the interview with Sherry  I am going to hug my wooden spoons. What's your favorite kitchen tool? I like my vegetable chopper and my silver ice cream scoop. Also fun are the conversations in the book about new and old. One man is not caring for the podcasts and also continues to use his Rolodex. It is interesting the many ways we find to show our dissatisfaction and stubbornness. There is so much going on at the school and in the kitchen. The cook-off will lean on the word delicious. Really, it is all about change. The mention of Iceland really catches the interest. Maybe the magic word here in Served Up Spite is change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett