Death On The Scotland Express by Fliss Chester


 I never have known the distance between Scotland and England. Lazy me, I should have just grabbed a map. It is more than five hundred miles difference between the two places. On the trip,  Cressida and her sister are learning there is more to see than scenery. Observing people on the train and listening to what they say is very interesting. It becomes more fascinating after a murder is committed on the train. The tension rises because the person responsible for the killing is still on the Scotland Express. Quarters are tight on the train. That is the reason all of them almost personally witnessed this crime. This is a goody- good mystery. For the life of me, I can not figure out who killed Mr. Warriner.  All fingers point in one direction. Detective Andrew's assessment is hand in hand with the group. It all makes me think how easy it is to find your innocence lost. Yes, all of a sudden your freedom and reputation are gone. That gives me the shivers. I have read two or three mysteries this week. Each one is great. However, this one is my  number one choice. One thing I have accepted as fact is that if the shoe fits too neatly on a foot you probably have the wrong foot. So, Detective Andrew take your hand off that window and get another perspective. I do wonder what crime in the United States and Europe took the shortest amount of time to solve?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett