Diva by Daisy Goodwin


"Diva" is not a biography. It is fiction. I know of this woman by name,  Maria Callas, but I had never heard her sing. So, I couldn't resist listening to one of the operas listed in the book. Beautiful and very emotional is what I would call it. This story is proof that music touches every soul. The language does not matter.  The same is true of this story. Ethnicity is not a barrier. What touches you touches me.

It is shocking and exciting to know she once had a romance with Aristotle Onassis. her temper will make you gape too. She is definitely true to herself and independent. Therefore, "Diva" is never boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett