Leave The Lights On by Liv Andersson

Not until I read "Leave The Lights On" by Liv Andersson did I know there are "varieties of lavender."" I haven't seen a tree house lately. If I need to or want to see one, I know where to find one. This story is like finding summer for the first time. Thinking about Luke becomes your loving summer goal. After all, how many secrets are there in the middle of no where?.

It is a retreat for artists. Each cabin is named after those who became allured to a life of creativity. People like Frida Kahlo. What drives them? They live to catch the moment no matter whether it is pleasing or not. The place is called Ross Island. Once it was a mental health center.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett