The Last Days Of You And Me by Debbie Howells


 The woman breaks glass and does everything else to destroy the room. She just might need a lawyer. Following her closely, I am trying to see why she chose such behavior. After all, she is sophisticated and all the rest. If you know why she allowed herself to act out in such a way, let me know. I need to whisper my bibliophile ignorance. I suppose it is all about the high price of books. The damage is at least ten thousand or so. If not paid, there is always a trip to court. I think all of them are simply bored. The light is not coming in any more. The light has found a ragged hole. If I had to side with someone, I would side with the book store ower. She has quite a bit of sense from which I would borrow some for myself. The book world has snapped, gone completely crazy. The book is grand. Yes, I said it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett