The Accident by L.H. Stacey

Kate Duggan is a private detective. She is aware of the fact that there are bundles and bundles of drugs hitting the streets. Already, she is working her first case at this company. Reading about how private investigators know how to hide visibly is riveting.  It's a mystery you won't throw down. The characters face challenging circumstances. Once you learn Ben's challenge you can't help but want to hug him. Then, there is Isabel and her family. Oh my, my my. Life sure can throw curves. Then, there is the accident. L.H. Stacey will tell you more about it in her writing. The telling about exactly what happened during the whole accident is slowly told. It takes so long I almost forgot the plot. I couldn't read forward. Finally, I gave up on this book. If I will try this author again is a question, I can't answer at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett