the Handler by Monica McGurk

  Fronting them is a term used for gangster activities or terrorist groups. In "The Handler," by Monica McGurk an orphanage is hiding more information than it is giving.Shockingly, there are spies working in and around the area. Their job is serious. At the beginning blood is spilled. Maybe you should gather in all of your courage before reading this part. The book is very good. The story seems very real. There are guns hidden in the back of pants. In this place, women are not falling apart. Their goal is clear. Along the way we learn there is a mystery about Bree's mother's death.Her name is very pretty. Mary Margaret Kelly. Really, Bree does not know anything about the woman. I am sure before this book finishes we will know the bio of this woman. Already, I have learned something about Professional gangsters. They use silencers and they do not have any ID on their bodies. This first murder scene is really gruesome. I did not expect it. I am still alive. So it did not kill  me. Why did I read this book?I definitely do not want to join a circle of spies. I just like reading about courageous people who work undercover. I think of them like soldiers. They are working to keep our country safe. They are willing to sacrifice their lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett