The Book Of Reading by Deidre Larsen

If I heard all the sounds close and faraway from me, I would feel confused. Probably, a headache would follow. This college student hears every single sound  around him. He also walks the grounds more than anyone would feel happy about. His routine is so regulated that he "sleepwalks" through a walk or run. I am thinking the routine in our days might lead to danger. Taking time for granted is a loss of something, beautiful or mediocre every time. He is studying his bodies action like a scientist might study his body.For me his observations are pretty difficult to understand I might have experienced a few of these feelings. It is good to know someone else is around to give credence to my days. Falling back in time is an aid for him.It helps him cope with different struggles like loneliness on a college campus. Obviously, this book has many layers. It is like a labyrinth you wish to visit every day. One part of the maze is the story about his relationship with his father. This book has it all and more. It is 1933 and 1968. Strange. Yes, his name is Malcolm Reiner and Eveline Stahl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett