The Boy Who Cried Bear by Kelley Armstrong

There is a bear in the forest.  There is a new rule. No one should or needs to go in the forest. It takes courage to accept that the bear killer is so close. Of course, there are those who will go in the woods anyway. One man goes in with a butcher knife. They start to think another way. That bear maybe is a man. Take your pick. It is interesting that some times there are wild men in the woods. These are called feral or wild men. They feel safer in woodland territory rather than where people live. I get the impression they are out of their mind.  I wonder how much damage will the can of bear spray do to an uncivilized, ferocious man? I will just keep guessing without taking myself to the land of trees for an experience. Perhaps, the wild man's theory is I won't bother you, if you don't bother me. On the other hand, he is out for a kill because you are on his land supposedly. It is a good book for the weekend or a sleepless night.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett