Liquid, Fragile, Perishable by Carolyn Kuebler


 LeBeau Land is where three families are living. It is now spring. Each person has their personal way of seeing spring by the lake. Their thoughts about the scenery, the others or hunting is interesting. The hard part is remembering the names of the lake dwellers. I would not want to put the wrong wife with a wrong husband or the wrong mother with a child. A bit of Philosophy: Names are important. Besides, their names are important because one story bleeds into the next story. This keeps my stomach in a knot. Will I remember Jean is the one who runs the post office or...For now, I am interested in Sarah's floor loom. I wonder at the size of and is it truly relaxing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett