Written in Bone bone by Sue Black


The secrets we do  not tell before death are hidden in our bones. Our bones are evidence of where life has taken us. Our bones tell a  personal story. I  find the thesis of Sue Black's non-fiction book very interesting. However,  the book is far more technical than I knew to expect.

 My love of fictional mysteries can not hide the fact that if Agatha Christie did not write it, I can not understand it. I refuse to waste my time with it. I am sure a  medical doctor or lawyer or a mystery buff would delight in it. I have arrested my interest in Bone Anatomy A complimentary copy given by Sky horse Press

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann

In From The Cold by Sarah Bennett