Thief, Liar, Lady by D.L. Soria

                                 


 This is the retelling of Cinderella. Now, we can choose the best one. This Cinderella named Aislinn is not in to pumpkins and mice, This one carries a lock picker in her little bag. Seraphina is the stepmother. She and Aislinn have traveled to a city thick with smog. It's a factory town at its best. When D.L. Soria goes so deeply in to the tedious reasons for war, I become upset. I suppose it is easy to travel too far from the land of fairy tales.

Do not throw away the fairy tale while trying to make the audience emotionally involved with a new story. Besides, is Aislinn ugly or pretty? I feel a bit disappointed. This tale is not reaching my expectations.I do like the chase for Cross. No,I do not think he is hiding behind a rosebush. Yes, it has become too political.  My dislike has become like. Puppy has broken the ice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where No One Will See by Felicia Watson

Fairytale of New York by Zor Folbigg

Sherlock Holmes and the Legend of the Great Auk by Linda Stratmann